A JOURNEY TO EFFICIENT PRODUCT COMMUNICATION
It has never been more important than now to think outside the digital box and get inspired in a personal exchange on how to properly shape the digital transformation in communication and marketing.
We highlight the relevant technologies and systems and give you insights on how to:
- Processes and combines processes in data management and marketing
- Can easily create and adapt content automatically
- Align the communication mix in the multichannel strategy correctly for the future
- Some presentations will be simultaneously translated into English
In the fall, the creators and experts of our groundbreaking future event will show you in inspiring presentations how the central challenges in marketing today are mastered around the topics of data & content. A second focus is on a large selection of industry-specific topics and presentations that will give you deep insights into a wide range of business topics and the priint:suite
We are constantly adding to the list of our lectures, so keep up to date.
More customer presentations, presentations by our partners and practical presentations await you.
Here you can also download the program:
Why You Should Join Us
Join us as we come together in person for two days of exciting insights and inspiring innovations with our customers and partners. Join the discussion about the future of product communication.
For this anniversary we have chosen a unique location: The Duisburg-Nord Landscape Park- a disused steelworks site that has reinvented itself into an international event location with a unique landscape garden development.
- Concentrated expertise around data & processes
- Honest live insights into customer projects
- Evening party with award ceremony
- Maximum security for all participants of our PIM industry meeting
The Evening Event
After a champagne reception and the priint Awards ceremony, you will have the opportunity to exchange ideas with industry experts at a get-together. Culinary delights will be provided by the Duisburg Gourmet Team.
During our festive evening event, we will present the priint Awards to the best in the industry. Categories include "Partner of the Year", "Innovation of the Year" and "Publishing Project of the Year" in the areas of "Traditional Publishing", "Customer Experience" and "E-Commerce".
Safety is our Priority
The safety of our guests is of course our top priority on priint:day. Therefore, we are in constant exchange with the Landschaftspark Nord and the city of Duisburg to take all measures necessary to ensure the safety of our guests. Since regulations have been changing regularly, we cannot foresee all measures to 100% at this point in time, but what we want everyone to be assured that:
- Vaccinated, recovered or tested persons may, with the respective proof, attend our event. Official testing stations or testing possibilities will be announced in advance prior to the event.
- We will provide a QR code for the Corona warning app in Germany to scan at the reception for your own tracking. Otherwise, tracking will be provided by the personalized tickets.
- All participants must comply with the mask policy outside of the seating area.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and masks for our guests.
- At the event, we will follow any and all social distancing recommendations. We are currently planning more distance throughout the event to ensure that every guest can feel comfortable.
- This year we will give guests the choice of how they'd like to have dinner, depending on their comfort levels. There will be tables with sufficient spacing both indoors and outdoors. The exact conception will follow.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.