Datasheet Publishing with Client or Server
priint:suite offers possibilities for the flexible, efficient and highly automated creation of data sheets.
A distinction can be made between designed and highly automated data sheets. The components of priint:suite allow the creation of all types of data sheets. These can be created in the InDesign desktop or with the support of the server.
how it works
- pre-generation via priint:rendering server and finishing in InDesign desktop
- automated creation of data sheets in Adobe InDesign desktop using different data sources
- generation of data sheets via web services that are ideally suited for integration on websites
- business rules for the automated control of the formal correctness of data sheets
- integration in the overall workflow for the release of data sheets
- automated updating of language and country
- server-supported rendering of data sheets with and without Adobe InDesign server
- storage of data sheet templates that comprise static and dynamic elements