Established in 1948, Widen is a marketing technology company with a history of innovation. The Widen Collective® is a cloud-based content management platform that simplifies how digital assets, product specs, and marketing copy are delivered to market. Our software is supported by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and serves a range of marketing needs, including:
- Digital asset management (DAM)
- Brand management
- Marketing resource management (MRM)
- Product information management (PIM)
Key Facts about the Company
Widen is a veteran digital asset management (DAM) provider and a leader in G2 reviews. Our software, combined with 20+ years of industry experience, — and 70+ years in business — gives us a truly unique position in actively helping our customers succeed in scaling content creation and reuse, accelerating speed to market, and improving brand consistency.
Fostering a healthy industry: Our first web-based DAM system deployment in 1996 helped create market opportunities for others. Competitors have benefited from our persistent market pursuit and ongoing education.
An established reputation: Independent analysts and industry thought leaders recommend Widen as the most reliable, sustainable provider to deliver on large enterprise DAM needs.
We do what we say we will: As one analyst observed, Widen is a DAM vendor “of deep ethical grounding.” Each of our customer relationships is founded on trust.
User-focused product development: All Widen customers have access to our product roadmap. We rely on their feedback — along with the most important trends in content, creative operations, and data — to identify our priorities and goals.
Established in 1948, Widen builds high-performing software that empowers organizations to create impactful, measurable, and consistent brand experiences. Its platform spans brand management, marketing resource management, and product information management solutions and has enabled over one million marketers, content creators, and technologists at over 660 global brands to better connect with audiences. Customers include Progressive, Zippo, Energizer, Trek, Zeiss, Salvation Army, Citizen Watch, Crayola, Carnival Cruise Line, Yankee Candle, New Balance, and many more.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, USA and London, UK, Widen has the highest customer loyalty in the digital asset management (DAM) industry.
- 2020 Martech Breakthrough Awards: Best Digital Asset Management Platform (2nd year running)
- 2020 G2 Digital Asset Management Market Leader
- #6 on Capterra's Top 20 DAM Software
- 2020 SIIA CODiE Finalist: Best Content Management Platform
- Q4 2019 Forrester Wave Digital Asset Management Strong Performer
- 2019 ClickZ Marketing Technology Award: Best DAM Platform
- 2019 SIIA CODiE Winner: Software Company of the Year
- 2019 KMWorld Trend-Setting Product Winner
- 2019 Martech Breakthrough: Best Overall Content Marketing Software
- 2017 Codified DAM Consultant’s DAM Vendor of the Year
- 2017 SIIA CODiE Winner: Best Digital Asset Management Solution
- 2016 and 2019 - Gartner Market Guide for Digital Asset Management