THE OPERATING SYSTEM FOR PRODUCT DATA INTEGRATION AND STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCT COMMUNICATION.
EVERYTHING. IMMEDIATELY. IDENTICALLY.
When it comes to product information, managing it internationally, taking a structured approach, whilst also being customer-focused is a challenge many companies face. Supermarkets. Food manufacturers. Even art supplies wholesalers.
The solution? Professional product information management, or PIM for short, with Lobster_pim. The software is able to process product information in different languages, making the data available transnationally to ensure a consistent database irrespective of the location. In addition to handling product data, Lobster_pim also manages and directly correlates media data and documents. But that’s not all. Lobster's PIM system also uses flexible conversion tools at input and output to import and export XML, CSV, Excel und SQL. And last but not least, data can be sent as PDFs at the touch of a button.
As a configurable standardised software, Lobster_pim makes sure your company-wide product information and catalogue management is well-organised. The demand-oriented nature of product database solutions also opens up considerable savings potentials, improves purchasing and sales processes and helps increase productivity. And all without programming! For example: thanks to the Graphic Page Planning and Database Publishing modules (priint:comet interface), product information is immediately available for compiling catalogues. It’s also very easy to connect multiple webshop systems, where Lobster_pim acts as the ‘back office’ for all product data.
Advantages of Lobster_pim:
- Immediate communication of changes at product level
- Economic and efficient catalogue production
- Cost savings through automation of media generation
- Location-independent administration and maintenance of data
- Ability to compare different media
- Reduction of error sources
- Easy access to new markets through multilingualism
- Efficient management of translation processes
- Classifications based on ecl@ss, proficl@ss and ETIM
- Automated data delivery to B2B/B2C shops, distribution portals, etc.
- Uniform product information for sales, electronic catalogues (e.g. BMEcat), price lists, data sheets, etc.
- Integration of suppliers, customers, business partners and online marketplaces
- Database publishing for printed and digital publications
- Comprehensive licence management
- Optimised workflows
- Product import from existing ERP systems
- Quick search in PIM
- Activiti workflow integration
- WebClient for data maintenance
- Cloud-enabled - available as Docker images