inRiver helps organizations sell more products online via better product information. Its product information management (PIM) solution enables better customer experiences for branded manufacturers, industrial manufacturers, and retailers to sell their products and solutions across any channel or marketplace quickly and easily. inRiver helps businesses increase revenues, customer satisfaction, and brand equity for over 1,500 brands and 500 customers globally. Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, inRiver has offices in Chicago and Amsterdam.
inRiver Named a Global Leader in Product Information Management by the IDC MarketScape
The report highlights inRiver for its SaaS accessibility and extensibility, capabilities, and ease of use/user interface.
Product Information Management is an essential tool to help organizations sell more of their products across the entire customer journey. inRiver’s multitenant SaaS PIM application lets teams more easily access new functionality like translations or print. When deployed in the cloud, PIM customers can scale their commerce operations quickly to optimize time to market and buyer expectations. The growth of the product information management space highlights the importance of accurate and compelling product information to build better experiences across the customer journey.
Faster time to market
- Seamless connections and integrations to all business systems securely
- Full control of product range with single version of product marketing data
- Multitenant SasS solution means no downtime, no upgrades, no hardware purchases — just a powerful solution
Exceptional customer experiences
- Create consistent and complete product stories for an omnichannel world
- Leverage contextual and relevant product data in any language to drive experiences, not just purchases
- Syndicate content for scalable distribution
- Build better product information to reduce costly customer returns
Greater global presence
- Scale quickly and easily across marketplaces or channels with complete control of product data
- Seamlessly translate product stories in any language, any time
- Build adaptive workflows for better efficiencies
Community of experts
- Vibrant partner community to support, inspire, and guide implementations
- Dedicated online Service Center, inRiver Academy, and expert services professionals
- 3,000+ PIM, marketing, IT, product, and e-commerce professionals to knowledge-share and network with.
5 secrets for improving cx