Print & Publishing are Changing - A Review of the 10th Anniversary of priint:day
Move Beyond Digital - The Path to Efficient Product Communication
Welcome Back! The 10th Anniversary of priint:day
The 10th anniversary of priint:day took place in early October, 2021 in Germany. It was so refreshing to once again reunite with our customers and colleagues in-person after a long hiatus! The two-day lecture based program included nearly 40 wonderful presentations, all of which will be available to interested parties in the coming weeks and months. If you are interested in viewing some of the presentations from this year's priint:day, please sign up for our newsletter so that we can keep you up to date on the priInt:day lectures and all things priint!
Some focal points of the presentations at the 10th priint:day included:
- An introduction and presentation of our sponsors
- Numerous customer and best practice presentations that demonstrated how print & publishing can be integrated into digital communication.
- Change management in IT projects
- AI: advantages, disadvantages, fears
- Saas, Cloud and the desire for configurable publishing tools
- Next level, content generation
- Information regarding priint:suite 4.2 and priint:cloud
Ceremonial presentation of the priint:awards 2021
Winners of the four coveted 2021 priint:awards:
- 2021 Publishing Project of the Year: Laudert with SSI Schäfer Shop
- 2021 Digital Publishing Project of the Year: kolb digital with Hansgrohe
- Innovation of the Year: a&f systems with Porsche
- Partner of the Year: Parsionate
priint:day would not have been possible in its extraordinary form without the commitment and participation of our sponsors and speakers. We sincerely thank everyone who contributed to the success fo the 2021 priint:day and for the great involvement and feedback of our participants. Thank you!