Database Publishing with Adobe® Illustrator
The priint:comet Illustrator Plug-in
Brand new! Layout Automation with Adobe Illustrator. But why is an automatic solution required for Illustrator®? The answers are simple:
- Text and image information should subsequently be updated in an Illustrator® file supported by database
- An Illustrator file can be updated in different language with a single click
- An Illustrator template can be applied to hundreds of products with a single click
- The user wants to see at a glance what information needs to be updated
- The Illustrator file can be provided with dynamic layout rules
The priint:comet Illustrator Plug-in is part of the priint:suite and can be linked to all common PIM and content systems. The user then has live access to the data of the connected content systems. Or the priint:comet Illustrator file is operated "Stand Alone", then a simple XML file is sufficient to automate Illustrator.
The Illustrator® Plug-in is available from March 1, 2019.