For the automated creation of packaging, labels and diagrams
We’ve added another tool to the priint:suite with the priint:comet Illustrator plug-in. The goal of the newest component in the priint:suite family of solutions is to enable automated creation of expanded print touchpoints like packaging and labels based in Adobe Illustrator. The intelligent placeholder logic and the connection to external content systems enables the highly automated creation of Illustrator documents in dozens of variants across countries and languages. Additional applications include generation and updating of diagrams and technical drawings.
No more copy paste with seamless data integration into Adobe Illustrator
A graphic designer designs and creates an Illustrator file with text and image elements. The created frames are linked ("tagged") with the priint:comet placeholders and the product information behind them. With just one click, the open Illustrator document is now connected to any data records or data from the content systems. Since this procedure can also be used for several data sets, a large number of Illustrator files are created automatically in a batch operation.
- Document creation in Adobe Illustrator
- Connection to content systems via priint:comet placeholder
- Automated filling with text and images at the push of a button
- Automatic creation of language variants
- Avoidance of manual, error-prone processes
Database publishing functionality
Text and image frames can be easily linked by the user with data fields from the connected systems.
Design rules in turn define dependencies. Whether content adapts to a frame or the frame adapts to the content. Especially in the latter case it is absolutely necessary to set frames in dependencies to each other and to define corresponding conditions in advance.
- Design rules define relationships and To Do's (ex. how to deal with overspeak)
- Generation of Illustrator files in batch mode#
- Automated adaptation in national and language versions