Project Manager (M/F/D)
We develop the priint:suite. With more than 400 customers and its support of leading Technology Partners like SAP CX (Hybris), Informatica, Contentserv, Akeneo and more priint:suite is the leading publishing platform for product communication. World market leaders such as 3M, Saint Gobain, Grohe AG, Wilo and Grundfos rely on priint:suite to expand their global publishing platforms. We operate globally with locations in Germany, France, the USA, Poland, Japan and Vietnam.
Your role will involve
- Independent handling and support of projects in a national and international environment from implementation to acceptance
- Coordination of service providers and partners in projects that lie within your responsibility
- Project planning and controlling
- Presentation of solutions to customers, partners, technical officers and decision-makers
- Customer consultation in all conceptual issues as well as close coordination with service and development departments
- Creation of progress reports as well as timing schedules and budgets
- Identification of project risks and development of solution strategies
- Support for existing customers and partners and promotion of their further development
- Training of users and administrators
Requirements and qualifications
- Course of studies at (advanced) technical college or university, e.g. in computer science, business information technology, media information technology, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant experience in development or as a project leader in the area of print publishing or in comparable software projects
- Knowledge in the areas of publishing (in particular Adobe InDesign), XML, HTML as well as databases (Oracle, MySQL) would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of different project methodologies and project controlling
- Ideally, you should be familiar with business processes in the areas of technical trade and the mail-order business or with industrial business processes and you should have experience in database publishing projects.
- Good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel, high quality awareness and personal commitment
- A high level of personal initiative, pronounced analytical and conceptual skills, excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Responsible, flexible operations in a team
Work in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and a pleasant and creative working atmosphere. You work independently on challenges and a wide variety of tasks. Personal creative freedom and the possibility to take on responsibility coupled with further development opportunities in a growing company with attractive conditions.
Are you a team-oriented, communicative person with pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and are used to working independently in a very flexible and dynamic environment? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (references, professional background, salary requirement, possible starting date, etc.) in written or electronic format.
Let us know if you're interested
Send us your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.