IT Specialist System Integration (M/F/D)
We develop the priint:suite. With more than 400 customers and its support of leading Technology Partners like SAP CX (Hybris), Informatica, Contentserv, Akeneo and more priint:suite is the leading publishing platform for product communication. World market leaders such as 3M, Saint Gobain, Grohe AG, Wilo and Grundfos rely on priint:suite to expand their global publishing platforms. We operate globally with locations in Germany, France, the USA, Poland, Japan and Vietnam.
Your role will involve
- Responsibility for the technologies used in the IT service operations
- 1st and 2nd level fault processing in the application environment
- Conceptualizing the requirements of product management
- Design, implementation and operation of new technologies
- Securing the technical compliance as a measure of standardization and quality of systems and services
- Advancing the existing Microsoft platform
Requirements and qualifications
- Completed training or a degree in the IT sector
- Several years of experience in a comparable position
- Willingness to work in an agile business organization (DevOps)
- Sound knowledge of configuration and administration of current Microsoft Windows systems
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory structures, guidelines and interfaces
- Extensive knowledge of VMWare and HyperV
- Deep knowledge of configuration and administration of Microsoft Windows Server (2008R2/2012/2012R2)
- Good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- High awareness of quality and personal commitment
- Large degree of initiative, pronounced analytical and conceptual skills, strong communication, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Sense of responsibility and flexibility, teamwork
Work in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and a pleasant and creative working atmosphere. You work independently on challenges and a wide variety of tasks. Personal creative freedom and the possibility to take on responsibility coupled with further development opportunities in a growing company with attractive conditions.
You are a team-oriented, communicative person with pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and are used to working independently in a very flexible and dynamic environment? Then we look forward to receiving your full application (references, professional background, salary requirement, possible starting date) in writing or in electronic form.
Let us know if you're interested
Send us your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.