C++ Developer (Mid/Senior)
We develop the priint:suite. With more than 400 customers and its support of leading Technology Partners like SAP CX (Hybris), Informatica, Contentserv, Akeneo and more priint:suite is the leading publishing platform for product communication. World market leaders such as 3M, Saint Gobain, Grohe AG, Wilo and Grundfos rely on priint:suite to expand their global publishing platforms. We operate globally with locations in Germany, France, the USA, Poland, Japan and Vietnam.
Join our team at all of our locations.
3 reasons to become a team member
- Flexible working times and with the potential to work remote
- Long-term personal development as well as social support
- Diverse and interesting projects
Your role will involve
- Focus on developing Plug-ins for the DTP applications in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator, which enables our customers to automate the creation of marketing materials
- Work directly with our German team to clarify requirements
- Analyze requirements
- Design and implement performant solutions
- Generate innovative approaches
- Maintaining of the existing code base
Requirements and qualifications:
- 3+ years of C++ Software-Development in a professional environment
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to conduct research and work independently
- Good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills
- Independent work in a small team of developers
- Be active and willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Long-term commitment for sustainable career development
- Be familiar with
- IDEs as Xcode or VisualStudio
- Common database technologies like MySQL
- Knowledge in
- Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Working with MacOS, Windows and Linux
Work in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and a pleasant and creative working atmosphere. You work independently on challenges and a wide variety of tasks. Personal creative freedom and the possibility to take on responsibility coupled with further development opportunities in a growing company with attractive conditions.
You are a team-oriented, communicative person with pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and are used to working independently in a very flexible and dynamic environment? Then we look forward to receiving your full application (references, professional background, salary requirement, possible starting date) in writing or in electronic form.
Let us know if you're interested
Send us your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.