Application Contsultant (M/F/D)
We develop the priint:suite. With more than 400 customers and its support of leading Technology Partners like SAP CX (Hybris), Informatica, Contentserv, Akeneo and more priint:suite is the leading publishing platform for product communication. World market leaders such as 3M, Saint Gobain, Grohe AG, Wilo and Grundfos rely on priint:suite to expand their global publishing platforms. We operate globally with locations in Germany, France, USA, Poland, Japan and Vietnam.
- Involvement in the conception and realization of customer-specific configurations and expansions of the priint:suite components
- Conception and configuration of interfaces to external systems such as PIM and MAM
- Involvement in national and international projects in the publishing environment
- Participation in workshops and their documentation
- Execution of customer-specific function tests
- Creation of system documentation, installation instructions or operating manuals
- Assistance in the estimation of configuration and implementation costs
- Training of users and administrators
Requirements and qualifications
- Completed training as IT specialist or media designer
- Several years of experience in the area of software development, technical consulting, print publishing or e-commerce
- Pronounced understanding of industry and technology
- Familiarity with Java, C, XML technologies, XSLT and web services would be an advantage
- Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle or Microsoft SQL server
- Sound knowledge of digital prepress process, in particular DTP experience
- Ideally, you should be familiar with business processes in the areas of technical trade and the mail-order business or with industrial business processes and you should have experience in database publishing projects.
- Good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel, high quality awareness and personal commitment
- A high level of personal initiative, pronounced analytical and conceptual skills, excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Responsible, flexible operations in a team
Work in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and a pleasant and creative working atmosphere. You work independently on challenges and a wide variety of tasks. Personal creative freedom and the possibility to take on responsibility coupled with further development opportunities in a growing company with attractive conditions.
Are you a team-oriented, communicative person with pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and are used to working independently in a very flexible and dynamic environment? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (references, professional background, salary requirement, potential starting date, etc.) in written or electronic format.
Let us know if you're interested
Send us your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.