Partner Awards 2015
Congratulations to the 2015 priint partners winners!
priint wanted to take the opportunity of the 8th priint:day to launch his 1st priint:awards to recognize exceptional inovations, publishing projects, partners and people involved in all our projects. Selecting the winners of these awards was not a simple task, many great things happened in the past year.
We would like to thank all our partners who submitted their application for the priint:awards. These awards recognize partners for their outstanding efforts in deriving business value from innovative and successful software deployments using priint:suite Data Publishing Solutions.
We had to choose from 80 partners, lots of projects, talents and hardworking teams. We segmented the awards in 3 categories:
- Best innovation of the year
- Best Publishing project of the year
- Best Partner of the year Objective
Condition: Implementations, developments must have started in the year 2015.
Best innovation of the year
We had more than 30 submissions and we selected 6 partners/ innovations.
The term "innovation" is very broad, so many ideas could have been submitted:
- Business idea
- A concept
- A new type of service
- Exceptional technical implementation in the field of priint:suite
- The submitted innovation should deal in the broad sense with priint:suite
- Level of reusage of existing components
- Created business value
- Uniqueness (technical, for the market, for the customer)
Gaficon have utilized Publishing:hub to establish a new business model, to propose easy development of new connectors for priint:suite.
Best Publishing project of the year
We had more then 20 submissions and we selected 8 projects / 7 partners.
This category was not really easy to evaluate:
- Complexity of the project
- Page Output (Qty of pages, layout complexity, performance)
- Application field (how priint:suite was used)
- Challenges about Workflows and process management
- Added Value for the customer
Osudio has carried the most complex, powerful project ever done with priint:suite in the Hoffmann Group project.
Best Partner of the year Objective
Not simple at all choosing the best from the best of partners from more than 80 partners
Like the other, this one is also difficult to evaluate:
- Quantity of ambitious projects
- Quantity of qualified consultants
- Support of different content systems
- Licence Revenue
Laudert has reached all the targets required.
We would like to thank all our partners who submitted their application for the priint Awards and also all our 80 partners who helped us to achieve our goals.