Werk II sends Drupa visitors on customer journey
Every day, new communication channels spring up like mushrooms, that help companies to reach their customers and consumers, all using offline, online and mobile devices. The number of “touchpoints” where customers come into contact with their product or service, in the so-called “Customer Journey”, grows continuously.
Using a “Touchpoint Travel Map” visitors to DRUPA can go exploring and get business relevant inspiration on how many touchpoints in the customer journey are relevant to print and how to create added value in the multi channel communication of the companies.
In one on one consultations with WERK II experts and daily lectures in DIP lounge at 11:30 AM on the topic "future of print in multichannel communication - explore new and attractive touchpoints" DRUPA visitors get an idea on how they can approach the challenge of increasingly growing communication channels and how to explain the importance of print in the "customer journey".
Lecture topics at DIP lounge - Future of print in multichannel communication:
- 31.5.: One-to-one communication with parcel supplements, Kay Puffer, WERK II Germany
- 1.6.: Print OnDemand with website downloads, Rick Coope, priint Group UK
- 2.6.: print in Japan, Wataru Tada, priint Japan
- 3.6.: The Catalog – unifying quality and quantity, Horst Huber, WERK II Germany
- 6.6.: The Magalog – Magazine and catalog, Pierre Saint Michel, priint France
- 7.6.: The Flipping catalog 2.0 – Digital Publishing, Stefan Wirtz, WERK II Germany
- 8.6.: The Instruction Manual – a new touchpoint opportunity, Dietmar Feld, WERK II Germany