10th priint:day 2021
The path to efficient product communication - in today's world, it is important to think outside the digital box and find inspiration on how to properly shape the digital transformation in communication and marketing.
According to the motto "Move beyond digital!", various insights into relevant technologies and systems were given at the 10th priint:day.
The topics covered included:
- Digitizing and combining processes in data management and marketing
- Easily create and adapt content automatically
- Aligning the communication mix in the multichannel strategy correctly for the future
The highlights of the 10th priint:day 2021
We look back with satisfaction on two successful days, full of exciting insights and inspiring innovations! Together with customers and partners, we were able to discuss the future of product communication.
But we also want to inspire the younger generation for the field of publishing and have started the Trainee Camp for the first time this year!
For the anniversary, we have chosen a unique location: The Duisburg-Nord Landschafts Park. A disused steelworks that has reinvented itself and is now an international event location with a unique landscape garden development.
- Concentrated expert know-how around data & processes
- Honest live insights into customer projects
- Evening party with award ceremony
The evening event
After a champagne reception and the priint Awards ceremony, all participants had the opportunity to get together with industry experts for a cozy get-together and then indulge in culinary delights from the Duisburg Gourmet Team.
As part of our festive evening event, we present the priint Awards to the best in the industry! In the categories "Partner of the Year", "Innovation of the Year" and "Publishing Project of the Year" in the areas of "Traditional Publishing", "Customer Experience" and "E-Commerce", one award each will be presented!
The presentations at the 10th priint:day
To give you the opportunity to watch the presentations today, they were recorded during the live event and published on our Youtube account. You will also find short interviews of the speakers on our account, which you should watch!
A small excerpt from the program:
- Quality Assurance in Print Publishing
- Everything remains - only different? The future of catalogs in B2B communication
- The diversity of Wago print touchpoints - from facetted catalogs, packaging, labels and technical drawings
- 10 tips on how to (not) drive your publishing project to the wall